1. Create an account on our website
2. Select a product in the catalog and leave a reservation request at the product page
3. Wait for the reply from the organizer, discuss with him all questions about the product and terms of participation
4. Pay full 100% or 50% of the cost, accept the user agreement (public offer)
5. The payment made by you is not credited to our account, but will be in the block, until the decision of the organizer
6. After confirming your payment, an automatic letter will be sent to your email address stating that the payment was successful
7. If you pay 50%, the system will send an automatic letter indicating the period during which the full payment must be completed
8. Go on a trip and get the most out of bright emotions!
9. Leave a comment about your trip at our website
The service of payment via the Internet is carried out in accordance with the Rules of
international payment systems Visa, MasterCard with Payment System
principles of confidentiality and security of payment, for
which uses the most modern methods of verification, encryption and data transmission
through closed communication channels. The bank card data is entered on the
protected payment page of ALFA-BANK JSC.
On the page for entering bank card data, you will be asked to enter bank details
cards: card number, cardholder's name, card validity period, three-digit code
Security (CVV2 for VISA or CVC2 for MasterCard). All necessary data
printed on the map itself. The three-digit security code is three digits,
located on the back of the card.
Next, you will be redirected to your bank page to enter 3DSecure code,
which will come to you in SMS. If the 3DSecure code does not come to you, you should contact
the bank that issued your card.
Cases of refusal to make a payment:
o a bank card is not intended for making payments through the Internet, which
you can find out by contacting your bank;
o there is not enough money to pay on the bank card. Details on availability
You can find out the funds on the bank card by contacting the bank that issued
o the bank card data is entered incorrectly;
o The validity period of the bank card has expired. The validity period of the card is usually indicated
on the front side of the card (this is the month and year to which the card is valid).
You can find out more about the validity period of the card by contacting the bank,
issued the card;
On issues of payment with the help of a bank card and other issues related to work
you can contact the following phones: 8 (7172) 79-44-45
The personal information provided by you (name, address, telephone, e-mail, number
bank card) is confidential and is not subject to disclosure. Data of
your credit card is only transmitted in encrypted form and does not save on